Facial Feature; Big Eyes Brothers

Yo! Brothaa... Your eyes caught me!
Finally I got my chance, it’s been a long time that I want to review some of South Korean celebrities who have big candy eyes. Anticipating my long-winding tendency while writing an article, I will only upload the photos and write a little information. I hope I can hold back my fingers, hahaha. Today’s review consisted of 5 actors, 3 idols, and 1 not-actor-not-idol-just-singer. Here are the nominees:

Actor(1): Jang Dong-gun (장동건)
I admit Donggun-ssi character in SBS’s A Gentleman’s Dignity is pretty hilarious: cool, forty-something, single, architect, his company bankrupted 3 times, hardly to commit and having temporary amnesia disorder (what a character!).
Omo, his son Jang Joon-hyuk (장준혁) gets the same big candy eyes from his father, so cute! I read news that his wife is now pregnant, so they soon to have second child around March or April next year. Congratz!

Actor(2): Kang Dong-won (강동원)
He is my favourite oppa (I probably say it too many times). Dongwon-oppa characters in movies such as: Duelist & Jeon Woo-chi, apparently so catchy.
Note: he stars sageuk (historical), which means no modern hairstyle (messy or tied up hair, wearing traditional outfit), yet his handsomeness radiates still!

Actor(3): Lee Dong-wook (이동욱)
Dongwook-ssi mostly stars in mello or rom-com drama. He became famous starring SBS’s My Girl. Whoaaa that’s a long time ago, hahaha.
His most notable work for me is his role in SBS’s Scent of a Woman. He plays as a chaebol who falls for a woman with cancer. I also love this drama dancing sessions, cool! The drama ends with a note that gives courage for people with cancer, not to lose their hope for life no matter how short or long time left, we never know the future.

Actor(4): Jo Jung-seok (조정석)
Jungseok-ssi gathers attention for his supporting role in MBC’s King 2 Hearts (one of my friend is becoming his fan after watching the drama).
He spreads his wings by his leading role in weekend drama: KBS’s You’re the Best, Lee Soon-shin and supporting role in hit-sageuk-movie Face Reader. Maybe you’re the next fan of him, ohhh already? hahaha.

Actor(5): Kim Ji-hoon (김지훈)
His big eyes that immediately caught me, while watching TvN’s Flower Boy Next Door. Jihoon-ssi plays as a webtoon writer (in drama that actually adapted from webtoon, ha!), who secretly admires the next-door-agoraphobic-book-editor (such an awkward love, hahaha).
I hope I can see him starring another drama very soon, since he’s kinda out of my radar recently.

Idol(1): SHINee’s Minho (죄민호)
Minho is face of the group SHINee which famous for making their noona-fans swoon (if you’re a noona, consider to watch Replay/누난너무예뻐: Noona, You’re so Pretty MV). He’s been spreading his resume, starring several dramas like SBS’s Too the Beautiful You (remake of from manga-adapted Japanese drama) and MBC’s Medical Top Team, but unfortunately most of his dramas not receiving high rating.
My favourite show from him is variety show KBS’s Hello Baby, where he and his group-mates are living with their on-screen baby: Jung Yoo-geun (정유근). He ties a deep relation with Yoogeun, they’re so cute together. They both have those big eyes (people say they resemble each other), share a lot of kisses, and it’s even difficult to tear them apart! You could be mistaken them as real father and son, hahaha. Indeed, my favourite season!

Idol(2): EXO-K’s D.O (도경슈)
D.O maybe shorty along with his co-EXO-members: EXO-K’s Baekyun and EXO-M’s Chen. But they grace their fans with their fine vocal, I mean I kinda cringe listening to several other EXO-members live-singing (oops, if you’re also EXO fan, don’t be mad, it’s just personal preference). D.O can be called as my bias in EXO, with his capable-vocal and pop-out eyes.
EXO’s newest variety show is MBC Every1’s EXO’s Showtime, well with their huge fandom (and bunch of sasaengs) the show sure go on smooth. I also heard that D.O will show his acting-skill for the first time in a movie very soon. Well, let's wait and see!

Idol(3): Infinite’s Sungyeol (이성열)
Idol oh idol, yet another idol, Sungyeol’s big eyes maybe not so overwhelming like Minho’s or D.O’s, but his eyes caught my attention while watching several Infinite’s MVs.
He also featured in last season variety-documentary show SBS’s Laws of Jungle, where the casts have to live in Caribbean islands without modern-life-support. I like this show’s idea. We are too attached with our so called modern life. Furthermore, Caribbean seems like a place must go before we die. Cabbi, I’ll be there soon!

Singer:  Superstar K4’s Jung Joon-young (정준영)
If you’re a fan of singing contest Mnet’s Superstar K, yes, he is one of the top three from the fourth season. He ends up in third place and loses the first spot for his best buddy Roy Kim. He has huge eyes, ha! You can see it in Spotless Mind MV, which is released in two versions. He also released his mini-album a while ago, and participates in KBS’s Immortal Song 2. He is a rocker with unique manner so he’s quiet suitable to be featured in variety show, welcoming his ulzzang appearance and easy-going personality. He is currently busy in several variety shows such as: SBS’s We Got Married and new season of KBS’s 1 Night 2 Days.
He was also a model for several brands while pursuing his music career. He was born in Indonesia and raised in China, Europe (England and France) and Japan, and also doing some charity in Philippines, so he able to speak several languages such as: Korean, English, Tagalog, Chinese, and some Japanese. Ehm, it could be 1 night and 2 days to talk about him since my fingers types so fast about him so I’ll stop here, huh! I googled about him a while ago so his bio still attached in my head, hahaha.
@_@

Number of the nominees: 5+3+1=9. If you have another big eyes brother candidate, you can also suggest him to complete this list into 10 (it’s not that I run of options, hahaha). Who do you think has the candiest big eyes among them? Please, let me know your number one. (^_^)>

Salam lestari, Tien :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Afgan - Wajahmu Mengalihkan Duniaku [Lyrics with English Translation]

Sirkulasi Darah pada Janin Manusia (Human Fetal Blood Circulation)

Afgan - Bukan Cinta Biasa [Lyrics with English Translation]